IBERSPA S.L., (hereinafter “IBERSPA”), with its registered address at Avda. Plà d’Urgell, 2-8, Cervera, (Lleida), holder of Tax ID B-62291109, is the proprietor of the website www.iberspa.com (Hereinafter the “Website”).
ACCESS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
These Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Conditions”), are intended to provide the user with information regarding IBERSPA, its activities and products, published news, as well as its different business areas.
This Website is informative.
Both browsing and access to information published on the Website imply acceptance as a User, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these Conditions.If you do not accept these conditions, please refrain from using the Website and its content.
IBERSPA may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these Conditions, all of which is set out on the Website, by publishing said modifications thereon, so that they may be known by the Users, always before the Visit to the Website.
IBERSPA may deny access to the Website to Users who misuse the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
Access and Use
Access to the Website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Website, as well as the information contained therein, fully respecting both the applicable regulations and these Conditions.
Obligation of correct use
Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Site, while browsing or accessing it, as well as after accessing it.
The User undertakes to make a correct use of the Website and tools provided to him in accordance with the Law, these Conditions, the instructions and notices communicated to him, as well as ethics and generally accepted good practice and public order.
The User agrees to exclusively use the Website, as well as all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, that do not infringe current legislation and / or which may be harmful to the legitimate rights of IBERSPA or any third party and / or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
In accordance with the above, content will be understood to mean, without this list being exhaustive: texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, all the “Content / s”), in accordance with the Law, these Conditions, other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to you, as well as ethics and generally accepted good practice and public order, and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from: reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless the owner’s authorisation is given in respect of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; or is carried out, where appropriate, by the buttons enabled by IBERSPA for social networks.In this sense, the User may not delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of IBERSPA or any other technical means established for its recognition.
The User undertakes, this list not being exhaustive, not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material owned by this Website, as well as refrain from performing acts, that:
– Encourage, incite or promote criminal, defamatory, violent acts, or acts which, in general, are contrary to the Law, ethics and generally accepted good practices or public order;
– Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a way that induces or may lead to error as to its subject or on the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
– Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to make the use made or intended to be made;
– Constitute, as applicable, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, that constitute unfair competition or violate regulatory rules for the protection of personal data.
– Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of IBERSPA.
– Cause, by their characteristics (such as format or extension, among others) difficulties in the normal functioning of the services offered by this Website.
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that IBERSPA may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by virtue of these Conditions or the applicable legislation in relation to the use of the Website.
IBERSPA’S EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
By way of example, this list not being exhaustive, IBERSPA will not assume any responsibility:
– for the use that Users may make of the materials of this Website, and / or links, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the website or third parties .
– for any damage and losses to the Users caused by a normal or abnormal functioning of search tools, the organisation or location of the contents and / or access to the Website and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the performance or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Website or a program provides to the User.
– The contents of those pages that Users can access from links included in the Website, whether authorised or not.
IBERSPA hereby informs you that it does not guarantee:
– That the access to the Web Site, and / or to the webs of link is uninterrupted or free of error.
– That the content or software that Users access through the Website, or links, does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in your system or electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other type of damage;
The information contained on the Website must be considered by users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
IBERSPA does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the Website and, therefore, does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for possible harm or inconveniences for the Users that could arise from any inaccuracy present in it.
Users agree to browse the website and use its content in good faith.
In compliance with the provisions of Data Protection Regulations in force, as well as European Data Protection Regulations, we inform you that the personal data incorporated for the completion of any form on this Website or the sending of an email to any of our mailboxes:
1º.- Will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will form part of the files owned by IBERSPA for their management and to respond to them, as well as for the commercial management involving them, and the sending of by email of requests for information made through this Website through the different forms.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, IBERSPA has adopted the appropriate security levels for the data provided by Users and, in addition, has installed all means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorised access and extraction thereof.
Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition
At any time and as established by regulations in force and the GDPR, Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition of their personal data, revoke consent to commercial communications, and / or the processing of their personal data, by means of a written request addressed to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Legal Department at the postal address: Avda. Pla d’Urgell 2-8, 2500 Cervera (Spain), indicating as appropriate, and visibly, the specific right that is exercised, as well as attaching a copy of their ID document.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
IBERSPA holds all rights to the content, design and source code of the Website and, especially, this list not being exhaustive, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included on the website or application.
Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The total or partial reproduction of the Web Site is prohibited, even by means of a hyperlink, and of any of its contents, without the express written permission of IBERSPA.
Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, marketing, public communication and / or any other action that involves an infringement of current Spanish and / or international regulations in the matter of intellectual and / or industrial property, is totally forbidden, as is the use of the contents of the website or application without the prior express and written authorisation of IBERSPA.
IBERSPA hereby informs you that it does not grant any license or implicit authorisation concerning the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or any other right or title related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the web or application
SECURE USE GUIDE:
Do not use links included in e-mails or web pages of third parties to access this Website.Periodically, indiscriminate mass mailings are detected, sent from false electronic addresses, with the sole purpose of obtaining confidential information from Users.This technique is known as “PHISHING”.IBERSPA declines any third party liability in this respect.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The access and use of the Website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.Any dispute that may arise between IBERSPA and the users of the Website will be settled before the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s address, the Parties expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, in the case of companies, for the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.